Indicative country-specific entry requirements are shown below by region.
These requirements are for our International Foundation and International Year One Programmes only.
General entry requirements
- International Foundation programme: 5 GCSE/iGCSE passes at grade A-C, or equivalent
- International Year One: Good High School Grades, or equivalent
- Pre-Masters: Third class, pass or ordinary degree from a UK university, or equivalent
English language entry requirements
- International Foundation Programme: From IELTS 4.5 with no single element below 4.0, or equivalent, from a UKVI Approved Centre
- International Year One: IELTS 5.5 with no element less than 5.5, or equivalent, from a UKVI Approved Centre
- Pre-Masters: From IELTS 5.5 with no single element below 5.5, or equivalent
Minimum age requirements
- International Foundation Programme: Minimum age 16 years old
- International Year One: Minimum age 17 years old
If your course isn’t shown here or you would like to discuss what level you are eligible to join, please register your interest and one of our team will contact you.